Debit, ATM & Credit Cards
Purchases are automatically deducted from your checking account. Your chip enabled debit card is accepted at millions of locations world wide wherever the MasterCard logo is displayed. With your chip enabled Debit MasterCard you are also able to receive cash at thousands of ATM locations.
Business Debit MasterCard®
A business chip enabled debit card provides a fast, convenient way to simplify making your business purchases.
- Track business expenses from your monthly statement
- Avoid writing checks for items like supplies or gas
- Withdraw funds
Use your ATM card to make withdrawals or balance inquiries, 24 hours a day.
Contact a Customer Service Representative at 701-462-3232 for more information.
Farmers Security Bank Debit or ATM cards are service charge free at the following locations. Click here
Lost Debit or ATM Card?
If your card does get lost or stolen, please contact us as soon as possible and we’ll take immediate action to secure your account.
- Weekdays during normal business hours: 701-462-3232 or 888-280-6202
- After Hours: 866-546-8273
Choosing the right credit card is easier than ever. Whether you want to pay down balances faster, maximize cash back, earn rewards or begin building your credit history, we have the ideal card for you!
No matter which card you choose, you'll enjoy important features like:
- Convenient and Flexible Purchasing Power. Accepted at millions of locations worldwide.
- Mobile purchasing capability for added convenience.
- Zero Fraud Liability.* You won't be liable for fraudulent purchases when your card is lost or stolen.
- Cardmember Service available 24 hours a day/365 days per year.
- Plus much more!
Contact a Customer Service Representative at 701-462-3232, or Apply Now
Manage your Credit Card online. Access Account
Credit Cards are issued by Elan Financial Services.
*Elan Financial Services provides zero fraud liability for unauthorized transactions. Cardholder must notify Elan Financial Services promptly of any unauthorized use. Certain conditions and limitations may apply.